Naruto ~ Rise Of The Bijuu


Unique Naruto RP Site and Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:42 am
Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 Thread Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Thread Log   Thu 06 Sep 2012, 10:00 pm

The Thread Log is where all the fights/ICthreads in the ROTBI org are cleared. In other words, when you finish a fight or a IC thread, post a link to it in the correct format, and you will gain levels for it. In this way, your character will grow in power from the experience he gains in the fights as well as interactions he has throughout his ninja Career.

Levels are given out w/ these factors in mind: RP skill, length of battle, result of battle, in-battle RP, effort, character growth, story progression, character work and character interactions. While you can post unfinished threads, keep in mind that you won't get much from them. Lower levels will gain levels easier, while higher levels will have more difficulty.

Thread Mods
  • Admin (Of course)
  • Sozaku Furashi
  • Demonwind18
  • DevashiRebel25


Quote :
Participants:
(Insert level and faction)

Link to thread:

Result: (Insert name of winner. FIGHTS ONLY)
Comments (Insert anything extra):
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorotbi.forumotion.com
Sozaku Furashi

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 23
Location : Yogangakure

PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:10 am

Participants:
Sozaku lvl 50
Senka lvl 15

Link to thread: A Faithful Encounter

Result: Sozaku was victor. Decided to let the gal join his squad.
Comments: Good character interaction and progress even though it was a fight.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonwind18
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 24
Location : Morigakure

PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 5:44 pm

Sozaku Furashi wrote:
Participants:
Sozaku lvl 50
Senka lvl 15

Link to thread: A Faithful Encounter

Result: Sozaku was victor. Decided to let the gal join his squad.
Comments: Good character interaction and progress even though it was a fight.

Fight Cleared

Sozaku Furashi +3 lvls

SenkaxX +6 lvls
Sidenote: Senka congratulations on you becoming the 1st student under Sozaku. You are going to become a great Kunoichi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross|Criss

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   Wed 12 Sep 2012, 8:53 pm

Participants:
Cross Kyrio-15 Yogangakure
Ryolu Creed-15 Yogangakure
Senka Yotsuki-21 Yogangakure
Sozaku Furashi-53 Yogangakure
Link to thread: Walk in the Park

Result: N/A
Comments (Insert anything extra): The assembling of Squad 1 Yogangakure. Team Demon Fist!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonwind18
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 24
Location : Morigakure

PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:45 am

Cross|Criss wrote:
Participants:
Cross Kyrio-15 Yogangakure
Ryolu Creed-15 Yogangakure
Senka Yotsuki-21 Yogangakure
Sozaku Furashi-53 Yogangakure
Link to thread: Walk in the Park

Result: N/A
Comments (Insert anything extra): The assembling of Squad 1 Yogangakure. Team Demon Fist!

Cleared

Cross|Criss +5
Ryolu +5
SenkaxX +3
Sozaku Furashi +2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sozaku Furashi

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 23
Location : Yogangakure

PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   Tue 18 Sep 2012, 6:44 am

Participants:
Cross Kyrio-20 Yogangakure
Ryolu Creed-20 Yogangakure
Senka Yotsuki-24 Yogangakure
Sozaku Furashi-53 Yogangakure

Link to thread: Squad 1 Training

Result: I suppose you could say that they won.
Comments (Insert anything extra): They did pretty well showed some decent teamwork. Cant wait to see what the future brings.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonwind18
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 24
Location : Morigakure

PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   Fri 21 Sep 2012, 12:11 am

Sozaku Furashi wrote:
Participants:
Cross Kyrio-20 Yogangakure
Ryolu Creed-20 Yogangakure
Senka Yotsuki-24 Yogangakure
Sozaku Furashi-53 Yogangakure

Link to thread: Squad 1 Training

Result: I suppose you could say that they won.
Comments (Insert anything extra): They did pretty well showed some decent teamwork. Cant wait to see what the future brings.

Fight Cleared

Sozaku Furashi +5
Cross|Criss +10
SenkaxX +10
Ryolu +10

S/N: Great job to the Genin of Team Demon Fist! Using your wits combined with effortless teamwork really made that a fight worth clearing. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryolu

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:33 pm

Participants:
Ryolu Creed- 30 Yogangakure
Senka Yotsuki- 34 Yogangakure

Link to thread: In the mean time

Result: Ryolu Creed
Comments (Insert anything extra): Good fight but it was close.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonwind18
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 24
Location : Morigakure

PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 5:58 pm

Ryolu wrote:
Participants:
Ryolu Creed- 30 Yogangakure
Senka Yotsuki- 34 Yogangakure

Link to thread: In the mean time

Result: Ryolu Creed
Comments (Insert anything extra): Good fight but it was close.

Fight Cleared

SenkaxX +6
Ryolu +6

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sozaku Furashi

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 23
Location : Yogangakure

PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   Mon 08 Oct 2012, 8:54 pm

Participants:
Sozaku Furashi - 61 at the time Yogangakure
Ryolu Creed - 30 At the time Yogangakure
Taimak Wanshu - 53? At the time Tatsumakigakure
Kanato Makato - 43 At the time Tatsumakigakure

Link to thread: Training Grounds

Result: None
Comments (Insert anything extra): Jin came and ruined our training so i killed him and left. I doubt the others still wanna rp there thus im turning it in.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonwind18
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 24
Location : Morigakure

PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   Wed 10 Oct 2012, 4:05 am

Sozaku Furashi wrote:
Participants:
Sozaku Furashi - 61 at the time Yogangakure
Ryolu Creed - 30 At the time Yogangakure
Taimak Wanshu - 53? At the time Tatsumakigakure
Kanato Makato - 43 At the time Tatsumakigakure

Link to thread: Training Grounds

Result: None
Comments (Insert anything extra): Jin came and ruined our training so i killed him and left. I doubt the others still wanna rp there thus im turning it in.

Considering the situation here is my thoughts:

Ryolu +5
Rewreck66 +5
DevashiRebel25 +5
Sozaku Furashi +5
and...........
................
...wait for it....
.....
...
..
.
Unknown -10 for interfering with a training session that had nothing to do with him and posting without the approval of 2 GMs...I'm being lenient about this as this is his 1st offense and he most likely did not read theRules & Guides of the site. Next time it will be -50 or complete reduction to level 15 for blatant disregard for the rules and for the GM's who worked their asses off to create and preserve said rules. That is all have a nice night ^-^ Taka Out~~

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thread Log   

Back to top Go down
 
Thread Log
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» RP Dice Roll Thread
» NightMares (Official Thread)
» Gun/Military Thread
» Super Action Bio Thread Go!
» Shattered Realms Registration Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto ~ Rise Of The Bijuu :: Storm Country :: Mission Log-
Jump to: