Naruto ~ Rise Of The Bijuu

Unique Naruto RP Site and Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:42 am
Top posting users this week

Share | 

Walk around the Village. (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyanis

PostSubject: Walk around the Village. (Open)   Sun 09 Sep 2012, 9:37 pm

As the sunlight breached through the sliver of open window curtains, Tarou growled softly as said light brushed his closed eyes. "Arf Arf" the small bundle of tan and cream colored fur yapped, telling him to get up. "Five more minutes, Momo." he replied while pulling his pillow over his head to block out the disturbing lights. However, the puny canine didn't comply and instead started nibbling on his surprisingly pointed ears, even for a Inuyuki. "F-fine...you win!" he laughed before lifting his naked upper body from his futon. His hair even more unkempt than it usually was and his eyes were still half lidded, however his lips were stuck in a confident yet sleepy grin. He then rose from the warm futon, before folding it and placing it back into its cubby hole, before putting on his usual ninja gear. A mesh half shirt, covered by a dark blue crop top, his favorite no sleeved fur vest and gloves. Also a pair of pant that were also lined with beige fur, however the right pant leg was much shorter than the left, reaching only to his knees. Then finally he put on his mid thigh length shoes and signature bandanna before placing a smaller red one around Momo's neck, although he tied it into a bow instead of a standard knot.

Then left his small room, only to be greeted by his father's companion, Koga. Who simply growled slightly, although Tarou just ignored him, he had learned early on to never take it personally from him. The large wolf growled at everyone, even his father, Ikkaku. However, Momo, who was sitting on his left shoulder, didn't feel the same way and wound up snarling at her elder. "Momo, it's fine. He does it to everyone." he reassured her while scratching behind her ears gently. She calmed quickly, nuzzling his large hand with her head.

Then he made his way outside, just barely missing his father. He really didn't feel like telling the old coot where he was going, so he just sneaked out the back door before running into town. It was rather warm today despite it being only 20 degrees, being raised in the land of frost made you very used to the frigid weather conditions. Although that didn't stop him from closing his vest to cover his chest.

As he strolled through the town he couldn't help but notice all of the kids playing around, throwing snowballs, building snowmen, and just enjoying the day. He liked the feeling that everyone was just having fun. However, he was starting to get thirsty, 'Too bad I don't have any money.' he whined to himself, while sighing. That is until he saw his favorite little cafe, running towards it he belted out a loud "YAHOO!!!" before entering the small shop. He had been coming to this place since he was 5 so he knew all the workers, however today there seemed to be a new face. A young woman who was pretty, but definitely not his type, seeing as he is only interested in other guys. Although, that didn't stop him from walking up to her and saying, "Excuse me miss, but could I please get a coffee." while softening and narrowing his eyes in a way that made him seem sweet and seductive at the same time. She was blushing and stuttering trying to say yes, but eventually gave up and just handed him his drink. However, before she could charge him, he took her hand and said "Thanks for the coffee, if there's any way that I can repay you later just tell me, 'Kay?" winking at her with the final word before moving on. She didn't even notice he hadn't paid for the drink.

As he stepped back outside, he decided to relax on a bench just outside the park where all the kids had started a massive snowball fight. All the while sipping his coffee and occasionally giving Momo a few sips as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeilOfMaya

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Village. (Open)   Wed 12 Sep 2012, 12:45 am

I am taking a stroll through the park alone, before bedtime, when I hear a scream coming from the direction of my house on the east side of town. I run back quickly as fast as I can, through the cold and damp streets of the village. I reach my house, only to see that the door was bashed in, and my mother lying on the ground dead. Her body was bruised and bloody, with a couple of limbs broken. I started to bawl uncontrollably. I stumble inside, stricken with grief, only to see my badly hurt father on the floor. He called to me. "Kit...come here please." He said with a pained and distraught tone to his voice. "Y-yes father....?" I reply back concerned, trying to hold back my tears. "I love you....You will always be my little snow fox, you know that right?"He asked. "Of course I do! I love you too father!" I say, releasing my tears. "Good. Me and your mother will be watching over you for as long you live, Kitsune" He said, taking one last breathe and closing his eyes, passing on to the afterlife. "Yes Father, I will honor both of your lives and memories.

I wake in a cold sweat and shaking the same way I do every day. I have this nightmare once a night. A pretty miserable thing if you ask me. I take a quick, hot shower and get into my daily getup, My grey jump suit with blue zippers and pockets, my black combat boots, and my village headband. I then go outside to the small yard and do my stretches and exercises for a couple hours. I decide to go for a walk in the town, walking for the door, and grabbing my black trenchcoat from the hook near the door and my sword. The air outside was frosty and cold and whenever I breathe, the air I exhale turns to steam. That has always put a smile on my face. I walk down the street and up the hill on the edge of town where I sit to watch the town for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dyanis

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Village. (Open)   Thu 13 Sep 2012, 11:00 pm

Tarou was insanely calm as he sat on the bench with Momo, sipping coffee and watching the children play in the snow. However, he was getting a bit annoyed at the eerie stillness of the day, so he rose from the bench and started moving through the village again. As he walked up a surprisingly steep hill, he saw a familiar face. "Hey, Kitsune! How's it going?" he yelled running up to her, although, once he was there Momo growled and yapped at her. "It seems someone's a bit jealous that she isn't the only girl I talk to." he teased the pup, earning him a playful nip on the ears yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeilOfMaya

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Village. (Open)   Fri 14 Sep 2012, 7:10 pm

"Oh the same as usual, the same nightmare...again. Oh well, i've gotten used to it. How have you been?" I reply, trying to hide my uncomfortableness. "I remember you. Aren't you just the cutest little thing?" I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Village. (Open)   Sat 06 Oct 2012, 6:54 pm

Hello everyone im Zero ill be aiding the frost country

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Village. (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Walk around the Village. (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1