Naruto ~ Rise Of The Bijuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Naruto RP Site and Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon 11 Mar 2024, 3:42 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Days in Tatsumaki(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DevashiRebel25
Global Moderator

Days in Tatsumaki(open) Empty
PostSubject: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Mon 24 Sep 2012, 10:27 pm

The sun slowly ascended into the sky, brightening the windy village of Tatsumakigakure. Somewhere in a nondescript house slept a ninja, his name was Taimak. As the sun made its way between his curtains a small beam of light hit his eyes, the brightness awoke him from his slumber. Although he was awake he didn't open his eyes for if he did surely he would experience a great pain in them, the suns rays was not the best thing to look at the first thing in the morning. With eyes closed he slowly sat up in bed until the sunlight was just a strip across his pillow and not his eyes. He opened them and took in his small cozy flat, it wasn't much but it was home to him. The young man got up from bed and began his daily routine. first he did a small workout of 500 push-ups and 500 sit-ups, afterwards he took a shower and brushed his teeth, finally he put on his clothes and gathered his ninja gear and headed out into the heart of the village.
Back to top Go down
Sozaku Furashi

Sozaku Furashi

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Tue 25 Sep 2012, 4:53 am

Sozaku wondered around Tatsumakigakure aimlessly. Even though this wasnt his first time in the village it was his first time looking for a place he had never been to before. He was searching for something but he wasnt sure exactly what it was he was to find. Something he was ordered by Meiji to do. He was wise but he loved to speak in riddles. He slumped up to a rather small building and sat against the wall. He let out a small sigh and thought what his Genin would be up to at this very moment. Hopefully they were trying and out doing their daily routines. He had hoped that they wouldnt be slacking while he was away. After a while he stood up from the cozy spot and began to walk the streets again on a search for something.
Back to top Go down
DevashiRebel25
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep 2012, 10:29 pm

Taimak left through the small balcony as all houses had in the village higy in the windy mountains. He stared the brightening sun in the eye and took a deep breath. The leapt from 50 stories above. Head first Tiamk feel through the air to the city below. Most took the elevatprs but he prefered the freedom of this way. As he was 15 feet from the ground he grabbed a nearby hadheld or crrevice and switched his momentum in opposie direction in the slightest second. He then placed his foot on the rock he was grabbing and did a doble backflip amd lended with feet planted on one of the plenat of ponds that are throughout the city. He looked around, the scenery was the same as usual: The local flow shop, next to the smoke shop, followed by the market, cloting store, and His favorite place of all Katntaduneshi Ramen. He jumped over the railing of the pond and onto the sidewalk. Taimak proceeded into his beloved ramen shop. "Goodmorning Nika." he said with a smile. She repiled with a short greeting as usual for she was very shy. Taimak ordered the combo ramen Beef and pork with Red chilis and garlic slices and a large strawberry mango smothie. He paid for his food and walked out of the place satisfied. He walked swiftly to the training feild enjoying his goods along the way. He spotted a familar ;ooking Yogan ninja across at the market. He approached the man, "Hey I know that insnt the noble Sozaku is it?" He said jokingly knowing in full nature it was the man. He hoped he would turn around and acknowledge him.
Back to top Go down
Sozaku Furashi

Sozaku Furashi

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep 2012, 11:48 pm

On his march Sozaku made his way to the Market District of Tatsumakigakure. He had been here only once and he was acompanied by his friend Taimak. Though they were from different villages, upon reaching the rank of Chunin the 2 were often parred on joint operations. This improved their teamwork and history. He stopped at a small vender who was sailing rings and and gems. He looked at them admiring the beauty of them. He smiled happily walking away though it didnt seem that what he seeked was there. As he walked through the streets, Meiji's words rang through his head. "I want you to find the most powerful bond and yet the deadliest of poisons." He stopped and looked around. It was then that he heard a familiar voice. He turned around and seen Taimak there. He smiled walking up to his friend. Hey, how you been? Its been a while since we've meet around these parts.
Back to top Go down
Yamara Miyosaki

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Sep 2012, 1:20 am

Yamara was standing up against a wall in the shadows eyes closed, thinking through his thoughts. He never liked to be near people really, his past was a rough one and that left a serious imprint on him. He opened his eyes and see that the wind was active, like it always was.

Just how I like it...

Yamara then started to take a walk in the village in a with no real destination.
Back to top Go down
DevashiRebel25
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Sep 2012, 1:32 pm

"Yeah it has been a while hasn't it?" Taimak asked already knowing the answer. The last time they met here was right after the formation of the hidden villages. He finished his food and threw the trash away in a nearby trashcan. "Well I was thinking before we go get a mission I say we go do some training, are you down?" He asked Sozaku.
Back to top Go down
Sozaku Furashi

Sozaku Furashi

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Sep 2012, 7:28 pm

Sozaku looked over at Taimak. Im afraid i cant do either at the moment. Im looking for something, Meiji sent me on a "spiritual quest" as he says. He took a step back and managed to bumb into someone. A young man who was walking through the village. Sozaku quickly turned around to see a young Tatsumakigakure ninja. Sorry. Completely my fault. He did a slight polite bow.
Back to top Go down
Yamara Miyosaki

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Mon 01 Oct 2012, 11:56 pm

Another ninja from the village bumped into Yamara and, knocked him off of balance.

"Oh, i'm sorry!" Yamara said, nervously, subconsciously moving his hand to the direction of his swords. "My name is Yamara, nice to meet you, with a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
DevashiRebel25
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Tue 02 Oct 2012, 12:37 am

"Oh hey Yamara!!" Taimak said and smiled at the man "This is my friend from Yogangakure Sozaku. Sozaku meet Yamara." He said gesturing between the two men. "Me and Sozaku were just about to go to the trainig field for a small bout, would you like to come with us??"
Back to top Go down
Sozaku Furashi

Sozaku Furashi

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Tue 02 Oct 2012, 1:10 am

Sozaku looked at the young man. Nice to meet you Yamara. He said with a slight smile. Hearing Taimak's comment, Sozaku turned away from him. I told you i cant train right now. He said to his friend. He sure was pushy when it came to fighting. He walked towards a vendor still not far from the other 2 ninja. He looked at everything they had for sale. Im on a spiritual journey.
Back to top Go down
DevashiRebel25
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Tue 02 Oct 2012, 11:02 pm

"Okay, okay I guess we go with him you never know what kind of Danger he can encounter on this spiritual journey." Taimak said mockingly, but then again he really didnt know what could happen on this journey. Where would they even go? "Hey Sozaku where are we even going?" Taimak asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Yamara Miyosaki

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Wed 03 Oct 2012, 2:21 am

"I don't really care, i'm bored and would like something to do. So, I guess i'm following you guys." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sozaku Furashi

Sozaku Furashi

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Wed 03 Oct 2012, 11:34 pm

Sozaku turned around to face his new found friends. So its settled then you guys will help with my spiritual journey. He said with a smile, It was then that he seen a flier on a wall. He ran over to it and pulled it off the wall. He turned to face his comrades. I dont know about danger. but lets go to the Carnival! he showed his friends the flier and smiled. Taimak you didnt tell me the carnival was in town. He pouted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yamara Miyosaki

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:24 am

"Whatever works for you, I guess." I say stretching.
Back to top Go down
DevashiRebel25
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Thu 04 Oct 2012, 3:30 pm

"The carnival!!!" Taimak exclaimed in annoyance, "Man the carnival is the same shit every year, expensive food, expensive rides, and expensive hoes, Thats that shit I don't like. I'd rather go fight somebody but fine we'll go to the fair...For Now" Said Taimak, and with that the tree shinobi made their way down the forested mountain towards the valley at the bottom where the carnival was taking place. It was rather warm today and the sun was shining brightly so Taimak took off his cloak that then turned into a summoning scroll. He then baegan to run down the mountain in a bit of a race with his friends "Lets see if you guys can catch me!!!" He exclaimed as the distance between them extends in Taimaks way.
Back to top Go down
Sozaku Furashi

Sozaku Furashi

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1Sat 06 Oct 2012, 4:24 pm

Sozaku smiles seeing his friend take off. Sozaku was much faster and swifter then him. Sozaku launched off thethe hill swooshing through the air. He claos his hands together creating a concussion of air that he uses to propel himself forward like a rocket. As ge does this he easily passes Taimak and flies straight towards the carnival. See youbguys at the finish line!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days in Tatsumaki(open)   Days in Tatsumaki(open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Days in Tatsumaki(open)
Page 1 of 1